Manna shaving soap - Special Edition in aluminium jar
Shaving soap (150g), produced with a wire drawing machine and hand-cut, kept inside an elegant and refined aluminium jar. The logo on the soap is hammered, the way it used to be done at the beginning of the last century, before printing machines.
Manna is a natural sap that is extracted from the ash tree trunk. It has a complex composition, rich of active principles. The most important quality however, one you will surely love, is its softening properties and the shaving comfort it provides.
If you're curious about manna and wish to know its other beneficial properties, you can check our article Manna and well-being: 5 ways of using it to benefit your body, inside and out.
Characteristics of the soap:
- 100% of plant origin (except for the fragrance)
- NO palma oil (to preserve the forests)
- NO preservative/chelating/antioxidant agents of chemical origin
- NO oil derivatives, mineral oils, colouring substances, parabens
- NO EDTA – SLS – BHT – SLES – PEG
A rich formulation, with softening, smoothing, moisturising, rigenerative, elastic, lubricating, soothing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and firming properties, that will gift your skin with a unique experience.